Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let's get this ball rolling, shall we?

Egg nog and coffee is a very good mix, for those of you that are coffee drinkers and trying to find new flavors to add to your cup'o'JO.

 Now that I've gotten the very random beginning to this whole blog shin-dig done, let's start to the introdution blog.

 As those of you reading this should know; My name is JoAnna R.. I would give my last name, though seeing as how this is in fact a public blog I've decided against getting to openly personal with this. I've mostly chosen to start this blog for a various of reading. My number one reason is the fact that I love writing, I always have. Though unless it's about something I absolutely dread I will tear my hair out and scream within myself through frustration. Afterall, who likes to be told what they must write? Well... Unless it is God the Heavenly Father that instructs you. Then I would gladly write what He wants me to.

 I've always had a journal growing up to write my thoughts, peeves, and insights. Sadly I've burnt almost everyone of them by now. One thing about me is that I am a very private person about my feelings and thoughts. The only person I've trusted to hold every single one of my secrets is God, but there is no way of holding a secret from Him anyways. He does already know what I'm thinking before I think it, so why waste the energy fighting Him when I know I can confide in Him? Pointless, just pointless. 

 One thing you will probably notice about my writing style is that I will most of the time write shorter paragraphs, that's probably because from reading as much as I have with all kinds of books I've discovered I cannot keep my comprehension up with a paragraph the size of the moon. Figuritively speaking, of course. Also, I love sarcasm. I love writing in parables. In fact, I love reading parables. Though I haven't read as much recently in the past...year or two... 

 Now this is just an intro kind of blog to the blogness, I am definitely going to try to write frequently, I hope to develope myself more through this. Writing can be a very healthy way of expression and a good get-away from the frustrations of this society. So, I suppose that is for now. I have some homework and suches to do for tomorrow, so I wish you have a very blessed and safe day!

JoAnna R.

2 comments:

  1. I never knew you kept journals. Don't suppose you knew I did too ... starting at about age 14 until I was about 24. I still have mine, though, as I always wrote them with the idea my future husband would read them. Well, the offer was made but Benjamin isn't much of a reader so I guess I might just pass them onto the kids someday.
    I hope the blog helps you in as many ways as writing can. I still love writing, just don't have the time for it when I'd rather spend any extra time sewing or creating/thinking of ways to make money. Oh, and reminding myself not to ignore my children ;)
    I'll try to check in often so I can get to know my baby sister as an adult.
    Excited!

    ReplyDelete